Buyers & Sellers
In the current competitive property market, it is invaluable that when you choose the Estate Agent to market your property, you are confident in their ability and communication skills in negotiating the sale of your property.
At Fresh Start Properties, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to launch your property out to suitable awaiting clients in all available ways. Combined with the office being based in a central location, our staff are friendly, local and knowledgeable on the local and surrounding areas.
• COMPETITIVE FIXED FEES from £795 vat
No hidden charges and our sales package will always operate on a no sale no fee basis.
• FREE VIDEO PRESENTATION
• AVERAGE OF 15 COLOUR PHOTO’S
High quality, full colour sales brochures, uniquely written to highlight the main selling features of your property
• PROFESSIONAL DESCRIPTIONS
• FEEDBACK VIA PHONE, EMAIL OR TEXT
We provide as much feedback as we possibly can to the vendors after the viewings, this will include positive and constructive criticism which will be discussed together to address for future viewings.
• RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA ADVERTISING
Full descriptive and pictures adverts through Rightmove and Zoopla, aswell as through our own company website. 70% of home owners turn to Rightmove first. Rightmove is the only website with over 1,000,000 properties to view online.
• SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
• CENTRAL WINDOW ADVERTS
Due to the central location of both shops, we have a high level of passing trade and each of our properties have prime position in both our High Street windows
• BRIGHT ATTRACTIVE FOR SALE BOARD
• 100% ACCOMPANIED VIEWINGS
To ensure the sales process is as easy as possible, we offer viewings 6 days a week, and meet each potential buyers at each property
• WEEKEND AND EVENING AVAILABILITY
• PERSONAL POINT OF CONTACT / OUT OF HOURS AVAILABILITY
TOP 10 SELLING TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME:
• Remember your front door and/or garden are what potential buyers see first! Try to make it as appealing and attractive as you can, even if it’s just tidy.
• De-clutter! – have as little as possible on display, keep ornaments and accessories minimal so buyers can imagine their belongings there.
• Neutralise! – try to keep paintwork and décor as neutral as possible, bright purple and sunshine yellow isn’t for everyone! Many people can’t visualise a blank canvas if there are too many colours to look past.
• Make use of your lighting and mirrors to keep the house looking bright and airy.
• Have a spring clean! – just tidying, de-cluttering and cleaning through can really freshen everything up.
• Consider odours!! – not a great idea to have stale cooking smells or last nights takeaway dishes on display for example. Use fresh air and candles!
• Pets – not everyone is a pet lover, may be an idea to arrange for pets to be out of the way as they can put people off or even distract from the viewing.
• Prepare for viewings – as few people in the house as possible so it doesn’t feel over-crowded
• Consider what offers you are prepared to accept
• And finally….when you sell, keep the deal together! Keep in contact with your buyer, communicate with your solicitor to keep updates available.
Here at Fresh Start, we know buying a house is right up there with one on the most stressful things you’ll do in life! Which is why we are here to help take the pressure off for and give you enough information, advice and support to enable you to make an informed choice when buying your house.
We have a mailing list which is regularly updated and if we don’t currently have the property of your choice, we will keep you on that mailing list and work closely with you to find your ideal property.
We will accompany you on visits and always endeavor to arrange appointments to suit yourselves around your work and commitments.
We are on hand to direct you to the right people to support your purchase, including our recommended solicitors and mortgage advisor. Starting with the Mortgage Deposit Calculator, you can figure out where to start according to what deposit you currently hold by clicking here...
And don’t forget those hidden costs…….
• Mortgage arrangement fees
• Valuation fee
• Legal fees
• Stamp duty... click here
• General repairs